• TII Group presents the SCHEUERLE-KAMAG K 25 M modular platform trailer
• SCHEUERLE-KAMAG K 25 M offers more payload and facilitates approval processes particularly in Europe (axle load limited)
• Vehicle can be coupled with the heavy-duty SCHEUERLE-KAMAG K25 H series (also SP/SPE) as well as competitors' fleets
Following a 6.5 level earthquake that hit the area of Norcia (Perugia, Italy) end of last year leaving 30,000 people homeless, Genie delivered last week a Genie® GTH™-5021R rotating telehandler to the Civil Protection of the Region of Umbria to assist free of charge in the construction of temporary homes for the displaced population.
As part of its continuous focus on "Building the Future," the Genie® stand (#350/450) at the APEX 2017 tradeshow in Amsterdam from 2nd to 4th May will be showcasing innovations that concentrate on industry needs for increased lift capacities, as well as power systems that respond to today's increasingly environment-conscious European market.
• North American Premier: PK 165.002 TEC 7 heavy duty crane
• PAL Pro Mechanics Trucks: Best in class service solutions
• WT 1000 Aerial Work Platform: Exceeding expectations in working heights
• ETI Aerial Lifts: Matching needs in electrical utilities, telecommunications & construction
• Truck Mounted Forklifts: A great partner for building materials
As the old adage goes "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" – however, the CONEXPO-CON/AGG shows that this is only partially true. The leading American trade fair for the construction and heavy-duty transport sector is known for regularly sending out important impulses around the world. From 7th to 11th May 2017, the TII Group will be exhibiting various models from its Highway product range in Las Vegas along with driven modular platform trailers as well as lightweight, self-propelled transport solutions.
• Revenue grew by 10.3 per cent to EUR 1,357.0 million
• EBITDAn increased by 11.7 per cent to EUR 172.5 million and EBITn by 9.1 per cent to EUR 123.7 million
• EBIT at record level of EUR 106.0 million despite restructuring
• Establishment of marine business as second mainstay after the acquisition of Harding
• Dividend stable at EUR 0.57 per share
• High level of incoming orders in the fourth quarter of 2016 and in early 2017
Baltimore-based Fascan International and JekkoUSA minicranes pick-and-carry cranes announced today that they will be exhibiting more than 20 cranes at Con Expo, Booth G3722, on March 7-11 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, including some new models that have never been exhibited in the marketplace.