ATN, French manufacturer of aerial work platforms will show at the BAUMA Show the following machines:
• ATN currently aims to extend its range of vertical mast boom lifts, and will therefore present the PIAF 12E at the BAUMA fair in Munich next April (stand 1102/4). This machine stands up for its 12 meters of working height and its horizontal range of more than 5 meters, highlighted by a turning radius of zero and a gradeability of 30%. As models Zebra and CX, PIAF 1200R has a diagnostic screen.
Faymonville exhibits a cross-section of its capabilities at the bauma (Outdoor area North, F8/827). This includes a CombiMAX vehicle equipped with 10 axles, an extension beam and a lowbed. Following the modular system logic, 20 different vehicle combinations can be put together with this exhibited model.
• Sales in Q4 of €333 million, an 8% increase versus Q4 2014
• Full-year sales of €1,287 million, a 3% increase compared to full-year 2014
• Order intake on equipment in Q4 of €322 million versus €298 million in Q4 2014
• Order book at the end of Q4 of €299 million versus €312 million in Q4 2014, €253 million at the end of Q3 2015
• Expected sales increase of around 3% versus 2015
In the French municipality of Décines-Charpieu, just east of Lyon, all eyes and ears are open to the latest news making headlines in the world of football, the construction of a new football stadium that will play host to major national and international events, accommodating twice as many people than live in this suburb of Lyon.
- Jan Denks, new Business Development Manager of Dinolift
- HAULOTTE GROUP expands its offering
- Flying high in Saudi Arabia – Pack of WOLFFs helping to build the highest skyscraper in the world
- Euro Auctions’ January sale in Leeds shapes up to be a major event… and includes the release of over 50 nearly new T6 and T7 New Holland tractors