• The company displayed two models of its most popular brands in the country — the Grove all-terrain cranes GMK5150L and GMK4100L-1, a Grove YardBoss YB5520 and a National Crane NBT45 boom-truck — and a virtual crane simulator.
• The annual event was a great opportunity for Manitowoc Cranes to explain to a specialized audience the benefits of its products on the job site, and to ensure higher and faster return on investment.
FALL ARREST BAR ON GENIE BOOMS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Genie commitment to operator safety
For more than 50 years, Genie has successively brought to market solutions that focus on operator safety. The new generation of Genie® Lift Guard™ secondary operator protection systems for Genie boom lifts, scissor lifts and vertical masts is a recent example...and the Genie Fall Arrest Bar system is another.
An exclusive site visit to the Manlift MEWP rental depot in Dubai, UAE – offering a rare opportunity for a behind-the-scenes look at operations – has been announced by the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) as part of the programme for the 2019 IPAF Summit, while the nominations deadline for the 2019 International Awards for Powered Access (IAPAs) has been extended by two weeks until 14 December 2018.
- 2018 Bauma China: DEUTZ presents superior ‘China 4 ready’ engine technology
- Expo2020 will require PAL Cards, IPAF Middle East Convention told
- Hiab Receives Quality Organisation of the Year Award
- ALMACRAWLER TO CREATE FIRST DIRECT BRANCH IN AUSTRALIA AND PARTNER WITH UNITED FORKLIFT AND ACCESS SOLUTIONS